For More Information: +1 (317) 250-4196 Email Us
Negotiation Skills Expertise
Negotiating complex supply chain agreements and training are second nature for Mark Kenczyk. A managing partner at TableForce (formerly Garcia & Associates), a global contract negotiation and sales negotiation training firm, Mark Kenczyk brings to his clients an impressive resume and an excellent set of negotiation skills. Uniquely qualified to conduct negotiation seminars and workshops in both domestic and international settings, Mark is fluent in basic Japanese and is an authority on Japanese business culture and negotiating style. In addition to extensive training and certification in sales and negotiation training, Mark developed and refined his negotiation skills throughout his career in a variety of senior level corporate functions.
Trained in Negotiation Consulting and Business Management
Besides practical experience in contract negotiations and international business, Mark has continued his academic training to further develop effective negotiation techniques. His educational training and negotiation training certifications include:
- Harvard Law School, Program on Negotiation
- Notre Dame University, Executive Certificate in Negotiation
- Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Negotiation Strategies for Managers Program
- State of Michigan Court System, Certified Mediator Training Program
- University of Phoenix, MBA in Global Management
- Central Michigan University, MA in Business Management
Negotiation Career Highlights
Developing contract negotiation skills throughout his career on the purchasing side of the table has enabled Mark Kenczyk to be recognized as a leader in the realm of negotiation skills training. On the sales negotiation training side, Mark is directly responsible for generating tens of millions of dollars of new revenue by leading major business development initiatives as a leader and executive with several corporate entities. On the purchasing side, Mark has led negotiating efforts for nearly every conceivable commodity from machinery and equipment to consulting services. Key assignments include:
- Primoris Group Int’l — Co-founder and Managing Director of this consulting company focused on helping middle market manufacturing companies increase bottom line results through improvements in the supply chain.
- PointGlobal — Co-founder and CEO of this global sourcing, e-commerce and supply chain management company.
- Delco Remy Int’l — Senior Vice President of Purchasing and Logistics managing supply chain operations in six countries.
- Philips Electronics — Vice President of Purchasing and Logistics, North America.
- General Motors — Engineering, Business Process Management, IT and Materials Management. During his tenure at GM, he held key senior supply chain management positions with Delphi, Isuzu Motors in Tokyo, Japan, and Nummi, the Toyota-GM joint venture.
Besides continuing his personal training and education, Mark is an active part-time graduate-level instructor in operations management and supply chain management.
Family and Interests
Originally from Detroit, Michigan, Mark and his family reside in Hillsdale, Michigan. As a serial entrepreneur, Mark is currently involved in the management of three start-up companies. He enjoys carpentry, billiards, and life on the farm.